The Two River's Mansion - perfect backdrop for an unforgettable wedding.
Classic Stunning Breathtaking Enchanting.
The choice of venue for your wedding and reception makes all the difference between an ordinary ceremony and an incredible event. Our beautiful 1859 antebellum mansion provides a setting as romantic as the occasion.
Contact our events Manager, Laura Carrillo, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (615) 862-8431 to set up a planning appointment. A supporting membership in The Friends of Two River's allows you to host your wedding at the Mansion. AND remember, all membership fees are 100% tax deductible.
FRIENDS OF TWO RIVERS MANSION - Event Membership
Tax deductible fee that includes a one-time usage of the mansion for a private event during the membership year.
- Supporting Level 1: for Saturday events - $2,000.00
- Supporting Level 2: for Sunday events - $1,500.00
- Supporting Level 3: for Monday through Thursday events - $800.00
All fees cover the rental for a six hour time block. Two additional hours can be added to event time for
$ 200.00. A refundable security deposit of $500.00 is required for booking.
Click here for a PDF of our Wedding policies.
Two Rivers WEDDING AMENITIES:
- Rental Time of 6 Hours for the house and 14 acres
- Set up of tables & chairs inside the Mansion
- Use of park benches for outdoor areas
- Dressing suite for bride and her party
- Handicapped accessible
- Free parking
- Air conditioned and heated
- Use of catering kitchen with ice machine